The other day I went in to the store to buy a soda (a 2 litter) and the one I wanted was on the top shelf. Well naturally the top shelf was just out of my reach, So either I had to climb on something, Find someone to help me, or just look desperate til someone just walked up and helped. Now to me none of these sounded good, Why?? I wanted to be able to do it my self I have never been one who dislikes doing things myself. I admit at times I will let people do things for me or even ask (or as my friends would say beg) them to do something for me. It is just somedays you want to be able to walk in get what you need and walk out; No help, no waiting, no climbing. Often times my friends will mock me because I am always in high heels (hints the name of this blog) I even own a pair of platform tennis shoes that I love. Also they tease me about how close I have to sit to the steering wheel in my car just so I can reach the peddles which scares me I swear that air bag is going to kill me one of these days..... Okay so my random rambling about being short over, Today was alot of fun I got to see an old friend who I haven't seen in almost a year and I got my Ipod to work again which made me super happy!
-- what I plan to do with my blog.... Really I just have this here as somewhere I can vent about how I get mistaken as a kid a work, or how I couldn't get what I wanted at the store cuase it was to high... It is hard but maybe with help we could come up with sulitoins that help and make me feel independent of others
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment