Friday, May 29, 2009
Textaholic's Anonymous
Okay so I really think I need to start a Textaholic's anonymous cause it has be come a really big deal as of late, even for me I swear I literally can not go with out my phone I can almost always be reached on it heck I even have my Facebook account set up to send me messages to my phone when ever I get any post of any kind on there (there is another one Facebook anonymous) So if my phone were to die (as it has once or twice) I feel very much sad I act like it is this huge deal my phone dieing on me, but tonight my phone addiction came to the rescue! see my friends and I went to play ulitmite frisebe today and normally we are home by 11:30 and so I have never had to worry about being locked out (this is a weekly party thing) and most times I take my car to someones house and we car pool to a semi-nieghboring town (about 20 mintues away is all) so I useally have my keys with me which inculeds my house key just in case well I got picked up today and didn't think to bring my keys with me so when I got home shortly after midnight I found my self locked out of my house lucky for me I had my phone with me and was able to call my dad and have him let me in... now that the random story is over I am forced to return to the subject at hand which is texting.... The other day in the first weeks of may I was driving home from work, and listening to the radio which was doing a contest in which you had to have the right answer to win, well the radio host said about 20 times that the answer was on his facebook page so I texted facebook (while at a red light) and got the answer and called in and won! so thanks to my facebook and texting addiction I have been rewarded concert tickets! It was just so funny! Texting is a big deal these days but I feel as long as you can still use good grammer and actually call, and talk to people face to face things like texting and face book really arent that bad for you as long as you moniter your self and keep your self safe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't have a phone XD and i do all right. I do have a computer and I use it to talk to every one. I do agree that texting has its ups and downs but my personal openion is that texting has made most of the lifes of people easier and more productive.
ReplyDeleteI'll join your cause if you start it.
~Mark(the loverboy)~