Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Algebra Fun...

So this past couple of months I have been longing for some "educational" stimulation so today while at the library I found a book full of Algebraic problems and sadly I am very excited about getting this book because I have been totally been missing the stimulation of math Does this mean I am a total Geek???? I love math! Also I got the next season of Star Trek Voyager (my favorite show in the whole world) so I am now sitting and having a huge marathon since I don't have to work in the morning well work at all tomorrow. I got a book on music theory which is just for me to review and also to advance myself to a higher level. I am such a geek! It is insane I didn't think that I could ever miss School, or education, or knowledge as much as I really do hopefully I can return to school some day soon but until that time I will have to be happy with math books found at the library and then maybe I could get further again I miss it lol so that is my story today it was a odd day at work but going to the library turned out to be good today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment